Motifworks, a cloud and mobile solutions company that helps accelerate application development, was accruing an increasing number of customer successes. Yet, as Motifworks continued its fast customer-growth curve, the company needed to capture and illustrate these success stories for its marketing and sales programs.
Berlack Communications worked with the Motifworks team to produce a series of Case Studies showing how Motifworks solved their customers’ needs. Collaborating closely with a group of Motifworks’ customers, Berlack Communications wrote and produced three Case Studies under deadline for rapid digital and print distribution.
RetirementQuest®, a consulting firm that helps individuals and families with their financial planning needs, began producing a full-color magazine aimed at bolstering its overall marketing and business development program. With this initiative, though, RetirementQuest® needed immediate expert help to produce new content on-deadline.
For the RetirementQuest® magazine, Berlack Communications wrote a series of general-interest, long-form articles for its magazine, distributed via print and digital. Bringing interviewing, photography and writing skills together, Berlack Communications produced a set of articles, covering several community businesses, for its 2014 RetirementQuest® magazine issues.
KoolSpan, a technology company that provides mobile encryption and security applications to protect data and voice communications over network-connected devices, was ready to overhaul its company website’s content and corporate messaging. Its challenge: get this project completed properly and fast to fuel its search engine marketing program.
Berlack Communications, working closely with the KoolSpan leadership team, created a new website architecture to better illustrate its core product suite and simplify its look and feel. With the new architecture in place, Berlack Communications developed a consensus messaging/positioning statement that, in turn, informed the writing of new content across all sections of the website.
Articles & Content by Ken Berlack
- Path-Breaking Medical Researcher and Survivor of Rare, Fatal Disease to Keynote the NFAIS 2017 Annual Conference
- University of Florida’s Judith Russell to Receive NFAIS 2017 Miles Conrad Award at Annual Conference
- Ithaka S+R’s Deanna Marcum to Receive NFAIS 2016 Miles Conrad Award at Annual Conference
- NFAIS Elects New Board of Directors Leadership for 2017-2018
- Libraries in the State University System of Florida join NFAIS
- impactHR’s impactnews e-letter and press releases
- Tracey Ellison: Preventing violence in the workplace (ghostwrote for The Daily Record)
- Column: How to address harassment in the workplace (ghostwrote for the Baltimore Business Journal)
- Keeping an Eye on HR Compliance as a Contractor (ghostwrote for The Business Monthly)
Articles for Technical.ly Baltimore
- Tips for getting venture capital from those who know: investors
- Maven Medical aims to bring docs in on healthcare economics
- Ken Malone: Early Charm Ventures cofounder grows startup SilcsBio
- mediaglu: target customers with adtech offering from MLN Advertising
- Curiosityville: subscription youth learning startup shares early metrics
- TutorCraze: online tutor marketplace seeks tutors, slated to launch January
- Motifworks CEO Nitin Agarwal: “Everyone on an entrepreneur’s team must be a sales person”
- BusyGrad: social network for graduate students growing beyond Johns Hopkins roots
- Sickweather.com: nearly a year after launch, real-time sickness forecasting service looks to grow
Posts for the Motifworks Blog